Kene tag another 6 person(name of blog):
3) Catatan Ibu
DRINK WATER AND STAY HEALTHY AND
It is popular in
Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water
2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minute
3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours
5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.
6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.
The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure / control / reduce main diseases:-
This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times.
It is better if we continue this and make this procedure as a routine work in our life.
Drink Water and Stay healthy and Active.
This makes sense.. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals, not cold water. Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating!!! Nothing to lose, everything to gain.
For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you.
It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion.
Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine.
Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.
A serious note about heart attacks: Women should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting.
Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.
You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack.
Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms.
60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up.
Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive.
Seorang ahli ibadah bernama Isam Bin Yusuf, sangat warak dan khusyuk solatnya. Namun, dia selalu khuatir kalau-kalau ibadahnya kurang khusyuk dan selalu bertanya kepada orang yang dianggapnya lebih ibadahnya, demi untuk memperbaiki dirinya yang selalu dirasainya kurang khusyuk.
Pada suatu hari, Isam menghadiri majlis seorang abid bernama Hatim Al-Assam dan bertanya, "Wahai Aba Abdurrahman, bagaimanakah caranya tuan solat?" Hatim berkata,
"Apabila masuk waktu solat, aku berwudhuk zahir dan batin."
Isam bertanya, "Bagaimana wudhuk zahir dan batin itu? " Hatim berkata, "Wudhuk zahir sebagaimana biasa iaitu membasuh semua anggota wudhuk dengan air". Sementara wudhuk batin ialah membasuh anggota dengan tujuh perkara :-
* Menyesali dosa yang telah dilakukan
* Tidak tergila-gilakan dunia
* Tidak mencari/mengharap pujian orang (riya')
* Tinggalkan sifat berbangga
* Tinggalkan sifat khianat dan menipu
* Meninggalkan sifat dengki."
Seterusnya Hatim berkata, "Kemudian aku pergi ke masjid, aku kemaskan semua anggotaku dan menghadap kiblat.
Aku berdiri dengan penuh kewaspadaan dan aku rasakan:
1. Aku sedang berhadapan dengan Allah,
2. Syurga di sebelah kananku,
3. Neraka di sebelah kiriku,
4. Malaikat Maut berada di belakangku, dan
Making decision is sometimes easy..sometimes difficult…and our decision making this time is the toughest we faced….
To accept or not to accept?
To quit or not to quit?
To move or not to move?
To work or to stay at home?
To work on my own or to be hired as someone else employee?
To start a business or to do freelance?
hemmmm...remember this story?
hemmmm...remember this story?
At first, Ayah made his 1st decision to accept the new job offer in Lumut. Once he informed me about that, I went to the housing developer of B** U** to ask about the vacancy of their 3rd phase project. I was lucky that there were a few lots available to be booked. Well, we have been eyeing for this house for quite some time(since last year – the 1st and 2nd phase) but as we were still not sure to settle down here or not…we just kept the desire inside. I was so excited (the kids as well) that we often went to the decorated show house to enjoy the view of the interior design of it while at the same time absorbing some ideas for our future new home.
Unfortunately, very recently, Ayah made his final decision of not accepting the offer. Well, after he considered and took into account a lot and lottttttttttttttttttt of factors…did istikharah prayer etc….This is not simple…seriously! Some said that we are the kind of people who prefer to live in KL and be ‘KL’an?’KL’ian? The one who do not want to sacrifice things and just want to live easy life …hey…!!! That hurts you know!!!This is our life….let us make the decision for our own sake!!!Yeah, sometimes friends are the ones that we rely on…but sometimes, friends that we hope to give us support might come up with those sayings….ouch….so pathetic……….
I will always remember what my former superior(a man with respect) here said to (many..many times).....'Tempat Seorang Isteri Adalah di sisi Suaminya dan Tempat Seorang Anak Adalah di sisi Ibunya'....without that, a family institution may be ruined....I can still recall his sayings....he was really agianst the fact that I was here alone without my husband and my kids(at that time...for one year in fact!)
At this point of time, after being stranded here for TWO years without hubby around…I’m quite used to the ‘dead’ environment here…it’s true…this is a very simple and easy life…I’m used to that(though my heart is as cold as an iceberg....and EMPTY as well)…ku redha….finally, I can accept to settle down here …if hubby accept that offer…
Now that the decision is to move back to KL…I have to think of something…
I would really love to work on my own…but I’m not so sure in which area would that be…my interests are more towards…cooking…food….babies…breastfeeding and the list go on and on…I am still thinking…and thinking…and thinking……if you happen to have any idea on this big question mark…please do not hesitate to leave a comment…suggestions pleaseeee…………….
|Your Japanese Name Is: Masako Nakamura|
Well, i like this one better: MASAKO NAKAMURA
hemm..masako eh..mcm salah watu watak dlm citer Ultraman jek
p/s : Pun sama...nak tag my lovely followers jugak....sila..sila...
Wahhh...mom of the year....fuhhh
....The rules are:
2. List 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.
1. They can be apart from their Ayah but not from me...
2. I love breastfeeding Alysha...seriously...I was not aware about this thing before..and I am proud to say that I am still fully breastfeeding her though I am a working mom
3. I love to 'lepak-lepak' in my bedroom with the kids...and then listening to each others' stories
4. I know that the kids love my cooking..hehe...sape lagi nak puji kan...kalau bukan anak-anak sendiri...
5. I know that the kids love me for spoiling them..oops...dgn Ayah jangan harapla nak mintak itu ini..dengan Ummi nih...mudah je dapat...
6. The kids love to assist me in cooking...eg. Adam will peel off the carrot...Kakak will slice the french beans...Haiqal will pluck the green leafy vegetables...Alysha? She will play with the ladle and bowl...
7. The most important thing is that I LOVE MY KIDS for they are the most precious...most valuable gifts from Allah...I just cannot imagine not having them in my life..syukur ya Allah...for these gifts to me....
3. Send this to 5 other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they too are the best moms that they can be. Remember to send them a note letting them know you have selected them, and also add a link to your post that directs people back to the person who nominated you.
Hmm.. kakyong nak pass kan award & tag yang istimewa ini pada:
1. Aida - limaunipis - mom of 3
3. Tie - ummimon - mom of 3 plus the special Iman4. Arnie - mom of 2