Friday, March 21, 2008

My new Spectra 3

I finally decided to buy a new Spectra 3 as an alternative to my Avent Isis. Reason for buying :

a) bm production is going down lately
b) need to do double pumping to increase bm
c) more confident that I can exclusively bf my lil alysha
d) it is the cheapest and effective electric breast pump recommended and used by most of my friends

Yesterday was a public holiday (Maulidur Rasul) and I took the opportunity to try my Spectra 3...and the result was very convincing...phew.. I made the right choice in buying my new gadget... (will update the pic of my new gadget sooonnn)

2 comments:

  1. pheww..ingatkan keta spectra..hehehe..apa2 pun, congrates and good luck in using ur new gadgets......;)

    -Aya-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...bukan Kia Spectra aya...jgn silap laks...

    ReplyDelete

Our lil cutie pie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Online Store

Pages