Sisterhood Award

Thanks N and Zety for this nice award


The rules:

*Place the award logo on your blog

.*Nominate 10 other blogs which show "Attitude and/or Gratitude"

*Link to the nominees on your blog post.

*Comment on their blog that you have nominated them.

*Share the love and link to the person who nominated you.



So now, I'll pass the award to...


1. Haslina - u r always like a sister to me
- a very strong lady

2. kakyong - my ex uni colleague
- passion for the kids

3. Ira - sister in forum :)
-passion in CD *wink*

4. Aida - sister in forum
- passion in readingggggg


5. Aya - my ex skoolmate
- passion to write


6. Ana in Dundee - sister in kliuc
- very soft & gentle mommy of 2

7. nani - always like a sister to me
- passion for her kids sooo much..thanks for intoducing me to the goodness of breastfeeding

8. Ida/idida - sister in forum
- passion in kids & photography?


9. Sue - sister in forum
- sooo much passion on giving out breastfeeding awareness to others

10. Aja - sister in forum
- passion in breastfeeding



Comments

  1. salam..

    ada award lagi.. terima kasih..
    teman jer yg belum rajin nak bg award kat kengkawan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. award utk saya...tima kasih kak...

    1. Haslina - u r always like a sister to me
    - a very strong lady <---- saya kea ni kak?...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts